Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Welcome to Malabo
It is Capital and one of the oldest cities of Equatorial Guinea situated on the North cost of Island. Malabo was built in colonial style in 1827. Official language of malabo is spanish. Temperature remain pleasant with little chance of rain and Snow.
Where to visit
- Pico Balile: It is situated on the island of Bioko and I s the tallest mountain of Equatorial Guinea. Tourists come here to spend some time with nature.
- St.Elizabeth cathedral: it’s a Roman Catholic cathedral situated in Independencia Avenue. It is the largest catholic church in the country.
- Malaba national park: it’s a public park which covers 870,000sq meters with lots of green space and a small kid play area.
- Cathedral de santa Isabel: this Cathedral is one of the best examples of colonial Spanish architecture.
- Nuevo de santa Isabel: it’s a beautiful stadium where you can spend your few hours. This stadium was built in 19th century.
- La casa vergle: it is a beautiful greenhouse located near cathedral de senta isable.
- Museum of modern art Equatorial Guinea: in this museum you will find art, paintings and different sculpture from different areas.
Where to stay
- Mango suits Malabo: it is one of the most exclusive Hotel of Malabo. Hotel Provide great services, huge pool and great rooms.
- Hilton Malabo: hotel rooms are great and beds are comfortable. There are three pools for different age groups.
- Ibis Malabo: this hotel covers a huge area but rooms are bit small and well air conditioned. buildings of the hotel are just amazing and well maintained
- Sofitel Malabo sipopo le Golf: They provide good rooms with beautiful interior, free Wi-Fi and condition rooms.